Use this guide for an simple and efficient check list for planning your office relocation.
- Use a professional set of boxes and clearly label them.
- Dismantle shelves and fittings before moving day, or contact us if you need assistance.
- Empty your drawer and cabinet contents.
- Organise parking permits if needed.
- Organise security arrangements if required.
- Draw a plan of your office layout, for an easy set up at your new premises.
- Give staff clearly defined roles for moving day and have 1 person direct the removalists.
Make your move easier with Eastern Suburbs Removals fantastic range of
professional packing boxes, tape and supplies.
Running out of time? Check out our professional